DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Monday, April 16, 2012

ouch!

I did this workout yesterday evening:

I don't recommend trying it unless you don't plan on using your arms for anything the next day (like washing your hair or putting your seatbelt on).

It really wasn't that bad.  I plan to do it again (when I can raise my arms above my waist without crying).  I would like to change it up a little though.  Perhaps instead of crunches, I could do leg raises or bicylces?  Or add weight to my crunches...?

No comments:

Post a Comment