DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

a few of my favorite things...

Day 14 ~ Tuesday, April 10th 2012

One of my favorite things on earth is ranch dressing!  Of course there are recipes for homemade paleo ranch dressings/dips!  It looks like I will have to master the paleo mayonnaise first... Here are some recipes that I found!




I will post on here when I try it out! 

My first day without using My Fitness Pal (yesterday) felt like coming down from a crack binge.  I admit, there were SEVERAL times throughout the day that I was tempted to go ahead and enter all my food and exercise.  I think I'm obsessed!  I especially wanted to enter the 2 miles I walked at lunch and the 1.3 miles I walked after work!  I love to brag and feel good about exercise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment