DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, April 20, 2012

Leftovers for lunch!

Day 24 ~ Friday, April 20, 2012


This is my lunch today.


It's leftovers from Wednesday night when I made chicken with this marinade recipe on the grill and then also made this:

2 zucchini, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 tomatoes, chopped (2 would have been better, but that's all I had)
1 clove of garlic, minced
A handful of chopped onion (however much you like)
Sea Salt & Pepper
I just put it on the grill with my chicken.  It took longer than expected to cook up though.  I had it on the grill for 35 minutes and the zucchini still needed to be softer, so it would be smart to put this on the grill while you are still preparing your meat... 

So, for lunch, I just mixed it all together in a bowl and nuked it. 
Turned out even better than the first night! 

by the way, i made the marinade over the weekend and had it in a jar in the fridge, so all i had to do was put it in a bag with the chicken on wednesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment