DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Monday, April 9, 2012

Health and Holidays

Days 10 thru 13

I'll make this quick.  The last 4 days have been sucky.  I spent Wednesday night and Thursday writhing in pain.  I had a colonoscopy on Friday (the Demerol was nice!)  Saturday was a bit better and Sunday was ok.  Of course, Sunday being Easter, I over-ate and even splurged and had some pie and ice cream!  I did fill up on vegetables, deviled eggs and ham as well! 

I look forward to getting back on track today.  I have decided to take a break from using My Fitness Pal for this week.  I need to concentrate on EATING THE RIGHT FOODS and getting my health in order.  I want to try "freezer cooking", so I looked up some good Paleo Crock Pot Recipes this weekend.  I haven't looked too closely at them, but bookmarked the following sites:

30 Nights of Paleo Crock Pot Meals

PaleoPot

Paleo Secrets



No comments:

Post a Comment