DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, April 27, 2012

One Month

Day 31 ~ Friday, April 27, 2012


So, it's been a month!  I admit that I have indulged a little too much this week.  I am so ready to eat clean(er) again though.  I have been researching and contemplating the Whole30 Program.  As of right now, I am thinking of doing this June 1- June 30.  I know that's over a month away, but I want to be prepared.  Also, I am trying to make sure that I don't overlap it with some other treatments that my doc is doing.  This way, I will know if the Doc's treatments worked or if it was Whole30 doing it's magic!  If anyone has any advice on the Whole30 program, I'd be happy to hear it.  If anyone wants to do it with me, that would make my month! J


I have two new goals:
  1. Eat fish at least once a week (or seafood)
  2. 
    Photo Credit: http://www.visualphotos.com/
    
  3. Eat Veggies with EVERY meal (breakfast is the hardest one for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment