DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Randoms

Day 37 ~ Thursday, May 3, 2012


My husband is joining CrossFit this month!  I'm excited for him!  I am not joining at this time, but I have been doing some cross training on my own.  Here are some of the workouts I'm doing:

Click here to visit the website!

Here's some others that I have found on Pinterest:

This one was killer!
The Leg Lifts were tough!
The wall sits were the
toughest part on this one!


Here are some that I have yet to try:
Visit website:
http://backonpointe.tumblr.com/tagged/workout-challenge

I can see how this one is going to hurt!








Back to Hubs joining CrossFit... He's really getting into the Paleo eating plan.  However, he feels that I'm "overdoing it" on the spices and seasonings.  I think Paleo cooking includes a lot of flavor so that we don't get bored and go back to our processed foods.  I'm working on striking a balance between throwing myself wholeheartedly into these new and exciting recipes and toning it down a little for his taste buds.  Last night I made round steaks and just seasoned them with S&P (per his request).  I sided them with some delicious sauteed onions and peppers.  He was pleased!  

I'm still not eating veggies with my breakfast.  I need help in that area.  But I will be purchasing more fresh, wild caught fish at the Farmer's Market this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment