DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, May 11, 2012

Menu Planned for the Next Week!

I think today is day 4 of sugar free.  I haven't had any sweets.  I was at a wine down last night and drank plenty of wine, which I am sure had some sugar in it, but I passed by the desserts (and ate meatballs instead) and I've turned down sweet treats in my office every stinkin' day this week!  So, I would say I am doing pretty good.

I have planned our menu for the next week.  I based it off of the meats we already have in the freezer.  I will have to pick up most of the veggies at the farmer's market tomorrow as well as the brats and eggs.  Here are the daily dinner menus (which double as lunch the next day): 

SATURDAY
Chicken in the Crockpot
Sweet Taters

SUNDAY
Hibachi Grill for Mother's Day
Leftovers from Saturday

MONDAY
Brats on the grill
Cucumber/tomato salad

TUESDAY
Honey Garlic Wings
Creamed Cucumbers
Celery w/ranch dip

WEDNESDAY
Steaks
Sautéed Peppers & Onions

THURSDAY
Burgers on the grill
Sautéed cabbage & onions

FRIDAY
Beef roast in crockpot with onions & carrots

I plan to make hard boiled eggs and/or deviled eggs for snacks along with raw veggies and ranch dip.  For breakfast we'll have our usual eggs, bacon...etc.  I do plan to try these recipes this week  for breakfast though!
Photo from Mom Click

No comments:

Post a Comment