DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cabbage!

I had a half head of cabbage left from the bacon chicken that I made the other night.  I found this brillianty simple recipe from nom nom paleo and put it to use last night!  Of course, I very rarely follow a recipe EXACTLY as I find it.  We were having cheeseburgers on the grill and I made some bacon to go with them.  So... I used bacon grease AND butter to sautee my onions & cabbage!  It was YUM!  I have no photos.  You'll just have to trust me.  I do think that cabbage may become a new staple in our house!  There was enough leftover that we plan to have it again tonight with our steaks!

Here is a good source of the health benefits of cabbage!  In case you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment