DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, May 11, 2012

Homemade Wraps?

I was researching whether wraps contained less carbs than sandwiches (I had a half of a wrap for lunch yesterday and was wondering if that was even an intelligant move or not?)  As a rule, I never eat bread (unless it's a paleo treat that I've made myself), but occasionaly as a "treat" (and a complete stray from paleo), I will have a wrap for lunch. 

Aaaaaanywaaaaaaay... I came accross this little gem!  A recipe for homemade wraps using coconut flour!  I don't own a crepe pan, but I bet I can get one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment