DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Monday, May 21, 2012

No Sweets = Extra Fat Loss?

I haven't been working out or running a whole lot these last couple of weeks, but I have been eating pretty clean and eating no sugar (really just no sweets like ice cream, candy...etc.) and I have lost 2.8 lbs!  I think that's proof that eating clean is a bigger part of getting lean than working out.  I think both are important, but there are a lot of people that think that if they run or work out a lot, they can eat whatever they want.  That might be true for some people who are already in great shape, but that's no way to lose fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment