DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Eating Clean!

I did start using MyFitnessPal again last week in order to gauge how I'm doing as far as getting enough protein...etc.  I think yesterday was my cleanest day of eating EVER!  Although, I've already picked apart how it could have been even cleaner.  Here's what it looks like:

I changed my meals to include time windows because I'm playing around with Intermittent Fasting using the condensed eating window method.  I'm basically just trying to increase my "fasting time" and decrease my "eating window" from the 12-13 hours that it was down to around 8-10 hrs for now.  So far, this is working out great.  I am not intentionally reducing my calories, but it seems to be a natural side effect of eating breakfast later.  I get full from one hard boiled egg and a cup of tea with honey (probably because of the caffeine in the tea).  And I stay fuller longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment