DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, June 1, 2012

June Challenge

I've decided to do the June Tune-up Challenge from The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.  My partner in crime will be my friend Brittany.  I will also be doing the June Tone-up (see below) which is similar to the Mad Muscle May from last month!  I will post our success every Wednesday throughout the month!  If you care to join us, grab a partner and sign up (starts today!) and let me know in the comments how you are doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment