DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ouch

My in-laws are here.  I have been cooking some wonderful Paleo dinners, but we've been chasing them with homemade rhubarb cake they brought along and ice cream.  I'm paying for my Paleo sins.  My gut is a mess.  Whole30 cannot come soon enough...

Here's my menu for Week 1of Whole30 (July 9-15).  Sunday is still undetermined because that's the day I plan to try a new recipe and I haven't decided which one yet.






















Here is Nikki's Week 1 Menu (makes mine look lame):













No comments:

Post a Comment