Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- You need a pound of uncooked wild caught shrimp, shells removed and deviened.
- 1 package of uncooked bacon.
- Slice raw bacon strip into 3 pieces.
- Wrap each piece around a piece of shrimp and secure with a long wooden or metal skewer.
- Repeat. You can place several pieces of bacon wrapped shrimp on a single skewer.
- Heat up the grill! Lay all of the shrimp and bacon skewers on the grill. A few minutes on each side is all you need for crispy bacon and juicy shrimp.
Next time I make this I will keep the grill heat low (to avoid flare ups from the bacon grease) and allow more time. It took a little longer than I had planned.