- Tuna without soy (I did find some at Kroger called Sustainable something or another). Does anyone have any suggestions for this?
- I need to try out making my own mayo/ranch (looking forward to this one!!!)
- Ghee or clarified butter (if I can't find it, I guess I can clarify my own butter or just use coconut oil for EVERYTHING!)
- It Starts With Food book from Whole9 (it's already on my Amazon Wish List!)
I started to compile a list of our paleo dinners & sides that I have made and that we liked a few weeks ago. I need to pull that list out and add any new items to it and then decide which ones are Whole30 approved (or can be modified). When I have that list complete, I'll share it on here and then plug it into our Whole30 calendar. I want to have our entire 30 days meals planned out and also want to start stocking up on food in the next few weeks leading up to it.
What I hope to get out of this:
- Better quality sleep
- "feeling better" (meaning no more aches & pains, headaches, stomach/GI trouble)
- I'm pretty happy with my weight and size, but I wan't to lose a little jiggle
- making permanent changes to our lifestyle
If anyone wants to join us, comment below! Or if you have tried this in the past, we'd love to hear from you too!