DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, June 29, 2012

New Recipe to Try!

I can fill in my blank dinner for Sunday, July 15 (Day 7 of my Whole30) with this Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad!  Doesn't it just sound yummy?  I think I will use romaine lettuce instead of ice burg though.  Also, I am going to try a few ranch dressing recipes between now and then... I'll let ya'll know how it turns out.

The link will lead you to several great summer recipes, so read up!

No comments:

Post a Comment