DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tip of the Day #4

There are some great apps for your mobil device that you can use to come up with great Paleo/Whole30 meals/snacks.  My favorite one right now is My Kitchen fromThe Food Lovers' Primal Palate!  Here's what the app looks like on your iPhone:


This app allows you to search for recipes by type (appetizers, beverages, breakfast, entrees, salads, sauces & dressings, side dishes, soups, treats & cheats).  It also allows you to build your own weekly menu and shopping list.  I haven't played with the menu building/shopping list portion of the app yet, but I have made a few recipes that I found there recently which I will feature in another blog post(s) later this week!                       

No comments:

Post a Comment