DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Paleo/Whole30 Tip of the Day

Today's Tip: Purchase and use a slow cooker!  

These are brilliant appliances.  They allow you to cook meat and veggies together for delicious "one pot" meals with very little effort.  Just put your meat, veggies & seasonings/sauces in the slow cooker in the morning before work/school/whateveryoudoallday and then when it's time for dinner... VOILA!  You have a healthy delicious meal!  Here are some slow cooker meals that I cook on a regular basis.

I actually have 2 slow cookers and sometimes on Sundays, I have food cooking in both of them at the same time!  You can pick one up for under $20 at wal-mart or other department stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment