DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Monday, August 27, 2012

Tip of the Day #3

Get your friends to join you! 

Of course, most of our friends thought we were crazy when we started our first Whole30, but after seeing our results (which I think were not what they expected, because they thought it was going to so difficult and we really found it to be easy), they all want to do one too!  The best part about this, is sharing Whole30 meals together!  Our friends that started their first W30 yesterday came over for dinner last night and we'll have dinner at their place one night this week.  I also had the pleasure of shopping for and preparing some basics (mayo, ranch...etc) with my friend this weekend!  

We also shared some samples of our Whole30 meals with some other friends that are starting their first W30 next week.  They raved about the food and it made them even more exciting about starting their first W30.  I look forward to having Paleo/Whole30 dinner parties soon!  
Image from visitshoremagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment