DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, July 20, 2012

Whole30 Journal Day 9 -11

Day 9 ~ Tuesday, July 17
Up at 6:00 am.  Coffee with coconut milk and cinnamon.
7:00 - raw veggies with ranch dip, 2 eggs fried in coconut oil
12:30 - Buffalo Chicken Salad
6:00 - cucumbers w/ranch dressing
6:45 - grilled ribeye steak w/sweet potato fries

Day 10 ~ Wednesday, July 18
Up at 5:30, did a 10 minute ab workout.
6:00 - coffee w/coconut milk, egg & sausage scramble, fried eggplant, glass of water
I literally had to choke my breakfast down again.  WTH?  I was hungry, but once I started eating, it just wouldn't go down.  I am thinking it could be the coffee?  Coffee tends to mess with my stomach a little (natural diuretic), so I am thinking of skipping coffee for a few days, or maybe not drinking any until AFTER my breakfast is down.
11:45 - Chicken and Veggies from Crockpot, 1/2 Chocolate Coconut Larabar, Fresh Cherries
6:30 - Beef Brisket, Sweet Potato with ghee, raw veggies w/ranch



Day 11 ~ Thursday, July 19
Up at 5:20, did 300 ab workout.
SKIPPED COFFEE!!!
6:30 - 2 eggs fried in coconut oil, sweet potato with ghee
Breakfast was a little easier to swallow today, but still was difficult.
8:00 - Green tea
It's 10:30 and I feel hungry, I think?
12:00 - Ground Beef & Cabbage, veggies & ranch, fresh cherries
4:00 - pistachios & cherries
6:30 - taco salad: romaine lettuce, ground beef w/homemade seasoning, onions, tomatoes, wholly guacamole, wholly salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment