DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Thursday, July 12, 2012

From WW to W30

So, after 5+ years of having what I learned at Weight Watchers in my head, I have had to make some adjustments.  For instance, I have eaten all of the meals that I prepare for myself on a dessert plate for about 5 or 6 years now.  I started using my big-girl plates again with the Whole30.  I am accustomed to eating every 3-4 waking hours, now I am trying to eat only 3 meals a day (another reason to use a bigger plate!).  I've used MyFitnessPal to track my food & exercise, including calories, fat, protein, fiber, carbs...etc. for about 2 years, no more tracking with Whole30.  I'm a work in progress, but I feel that the Whole30 is going make some GREAT BIG, healthy changes to my life.  So... here goes Day 4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment