DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, July 27, 2012

First Time Eating Out on Whole30

I've been craving crab legs ever since Nikki started talking about them earlier this week.  We even cruised around the Red Lobster website until we were drooling.  Then I found this nifty
coupon for $10 off of two entrees!  So... I've convinced Husband to go there for dinner tonight.  I think it will be awesome to test our abilities to stay on track while at a resturaunt like this.  He wants steak and I want crablegs.  We'll order water and salads and be go to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment