DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Minor Meltdown

So... I planned on making Bacon Chicken tonight.  Turns out that my bacon that I get at the farmers market that is nitrate/nitrite free has SUGAR in it!  GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!  Between my monthly hormones and it being Day 3 of the the Whole30, this makes me want to cry.  Or kill someone.  I did find this recipe that I will probably use, but I'm still angry and upset.  I can't believe I have to go a month without bacon.  I guess I'll have to smother my chicken in my homemade ranch dressing...

No comments:

Post a Comment