DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tip of the Day #6

Today's tip:

Find new ways to enjoy old favorites.  I'm not talking about SWYPO here.  I'm not talking about paleo-izing your pizza.  I mean, if you love coffee (and you aren't nixing caffeine as part of your Whole30), try new ways to make your coffee exciting.  Today, I made Pumpkin Spice Coconut Cream for my coffee.  I whipped up some of my  super thick (chilled) canned coconut milk with some cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice.  It's delicious!  Here's another great recipe for cappuccino!  Enjoy yourselves!  You may just find that you like this version of coffee better than the old cream & sugar version that you used to drink.  These are great alternatives to dairy and artificial sweeteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment