DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More Whole30 Benefits

One of the many, many benefits that I have enjoyed with my Whole30(s) is that I eat a lot more fruits & veggies.  Both in quantity and variety.  Today I've had:

Bell Peppers
Tomatoes
Salsa (I count this is a veggie)
Butternut Squash
Apple
Plantain
Cabbage
Honeydew Melon

...and I haven't eaten dinner yet! Dinner will most likely be Crock pot Beef and Sweet Potato Stew from the Paleo Recipe Book which includes, sweet potato, tomato, onion & apricots!

So... yeah, that's an awesome variety!

Almost makes me want to track a few days in MyFitnessPal...

No comments:

Post a Comment