DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sweet Treats!

I made this amazing Caramelized Apples & Cinnamon recipe from Clean Eats in the Zoo for some friends this weekend.  It went along with our dinner of Grilled Pork Loin (Husband made this and I have no idea what he put on it other than the spicy brown mustard), french style green beans & sweet potato fries.  The apples were DELICIOUS!  Everyone raved about them and I went to the Farmers Market today to buy more!

I also made this delicious dessert.  It's really just leftover Butternut Squash (reheated) and Banana Ice Cream.  Again, delicious! 

This is my favorite thing to read today:
http://paleononpaleo.com/paleo-quotations-health-1/
This was my lunch today.  It's chicken salad wrapped in lettuce.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment