DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Thursday, January 3, 2013

Whole30 2013 ~ Day 3

So I totally forgot about the sleepless nights that come in the beginning of the Whole30.  At least for me anyway.  I'm restless all night all long.  I don't know if it happens because of cortisol, blood sugar, hormones... or what, but it happens.  So, pair that with it being my 3rd morning without coffee, and you can see why I was a bit CRANKY this morning.  I got over it though.  

If anyone is interested, here's what I've been eating (in no particular order):

Chicken Salad (as a snack)
Sauteed Asparagus
Fried Eggs
Sausage/Egg Scramble with Salsa
Shredded Beef (usually with eggs)
Bone Broth

That sums up my first 3 days.  

My arms are still stiff and sore from the WOD on 1/1.  Thanks Murph.  BUT... I'm going to wod tonight.  Hoping it will loosen them up a bit!  

I've been putting together my menu and shopping list for next week.  I will be trying some new things and keeping some tried & true favorites around as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment