DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why Paleo?

This is a great post from Paleo/NonPaleo about staying motivated in a Paleo lifestyle.  It suggests that you do 3 things:

Make a list of why you're paleo.  
Put the list where you can see it.  
And read it at least twice a day. 

I made my list.  I hand-wrote it on a 8-1/2 x 11 piece of paper and put it in my desk drawer at work.  I hand-wrote it again on a note card to keep in my purse.  And I typed it out real pretty to tape to my bathroom mirror at home.  Here it is:

Please refer to the original post to get the full benefit of this action.  If you're already paleo or paleo-ish, why are YOU paleo?  If you're not, but you want to be, why do you want to be?  If you think paleo is crazy nonsense, I wouldn't mind hearing from you too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment