DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Information and Artificial Sweeteners

DAY 1 ~ Tuesday, March 27, 2012
So, I am calling this ‘day 1’ because it’s the first day that I have seriously considered really going paleo.  I paid for and downloaded the e-book Rob Wolf’s 30 Day Total Transformation which I came across after perusing this site.
It’s also the first day that I committed to not using any artificial sweeteners.  So, instead of coffee with milk and sweet & low (or splenda w/fiber), I am having Tazo AWAKE Black Tea from the Keurig and instead of pouring a packet of generic water flavoring (similar to crystal light) into my 8 cup jug of water, I am using lemon & limes to “flavor” my water.  Since it’s been in the mid 80s out almost all this month, this is very refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment