DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Goals & Reading Material

New Reading Material here!

My current goals:
  • Eat 125-150g of protein/day
  • Eat 20-25g fiber/day
  • get most (if not all) of my carbs from fruits & veggies
  • continue to avoid artificial sweeteners
  • continue trying new foods
  • feel good about the changes I am making :)
  • read new material about paleo every day (this should be an easy one!)
...and who wouldn't want to live/eat paleo when your breakfast looks like this??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment