DESCRIPTION

Through the Paleo diet/lifestyle and the Whole30 my family, friends and I are becoming healthier! We are getting to our healthy weights, moving more, sleeping better and have better energy. We are suffering fewer mild medical issues and are just overall feeling better every day!

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen these days. We cook and enjoy a lot of great food that's both tasty and healthy. I hope you'll find some recipes here that you'll enjoy!


Friday, December 7, 2012

Seasonings

As I am gearing up for my next Whole30 (January 1st), I am developing some helpful lists for those who will be joining me for their first Whole30.  Here is a basic list of spices & seasonings that I keep on hand:


This is my entire spice/herb shelf.
I also store some of my vinegars & oils on there.


Paprika
Salt & Pepper
Sea Salt
Onion Powder
Thyme
Cayenne
White Pepper
Garlic Powder
Chili Powder
Parsley
Lemon Pepper (no MSG, no sugar) 
Oregano
Cumin
Turmeric
Basil
Smoked Paprika
Dry Mustard
Cinnamon






No comments:

Post a Comment